Man Hands Part Deux, Paranormal Version

My “man-hands” post has given me nightmares. Bottom line, I think I see a face in my middle finger. I think maybe actually it’s Buddy Hackett. You be the judge.

Hands 004

Do you see it? Do you?

Hands 005  = buddy20hackett

Comments

23 Responses to “Man Hands Part Deux, Paranormal Version”
  1. mamatulip says:

I totally do.

2. noble pig says:

You make me laugh Miss Beautiful hand!

3. Angela says:

I see a face on the ring finger too!! They are happy little faces :)
    I look down and see my mother’s hands!

4. Greta says:

I actually think the ring finger looks more like a wrinkly vagina. Or, in other words…a vagina.

5. Candance says:

Holy Crap!! You crack my nuts up!!

My weight sneaking up on me just forced me to create a
    tag called “my thighs look someone hit them with a
    handful of rocks” cause they do. It’s not pretty.

damn you crack me the hell UP!

I hadnt thought about ole BH in years :)

7. Claudia says:

You could say it was Jesus and become a sacred site you know. Just write the Pope. Imagine, she of the healing finger. People would travel from far away to be touched by your finger. It’s a dream come true. Just need to grow some knuckle hair and you’re all good.

8. GretaKiki says:

Claudia, it was totally Buddy Hackett. Never underestimate the power of the Hackett.

Also…I have knuckle hair.

9. Harmony says:

I think the better way to put it, is that Buddy Hackett looks like your knuckle.

10. GretaKiki says:

My knuckles are blushing.

11. crack me up, why dontcha!

12. GretaKiki says:

Sadly, I just googled “Buddy Hackett man hands” and I’m not the first thing that comes up. I’m on like page 3. Dammit. I told you, never underestimate the power of the Hackett.

13. HRH says:

Another confirmed case of Hackett finger.

14. Nicole says:

All I see is bling bling !

15. I see, I see! Yep, Buddy Hackett!

16. How did I miss your comment on my blog post about Buddy Hackett? The resemblance is so eerie (and this was hilarious!).

Moonbeam McQueens last blog post..Texas Tub Roach- EEEEEEEEEEE

17. Anita Hampl says:

I didn’t see it until you named Buddy H, then, yeah, I definitely saw it!

As a kid I used to think my finger knuckles were smiling faces. I looked just now and they’ve developed JOWLS. Yuck.

18. Deb says:

Are y’all sure that is the Hackett? I was kinda seeing Buddy Ebsen. Yeah, well, I don’t have my glasses on, OK? You seen one Buddy you seen em all.

I hear you on the ring re-sizing thing. I face having that done for the SECOND TIME now due to arthritic knuckles and in this Gold costs as much as…..well….GOLD economy I don’t think I can afford it. Right now my wedding set is on a chain around my neck (which brings up all sorts of lame jokes but never mind…)

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. […] know about my Buddy Hackett Man Hands? Well, I’ve got another problem. My droopy right eyelid totally looks like Phyllis Diller […]

2. […] heard about my Buddy Hackett man hands. I frightened you with my Phyllis Diller eyelid. Now, it’s time for me to reveal all. […]

3. […] What are you doing? Kiki: Um, did you see our blog traffic? Your post on how your knuckle looks like Jonathon Winters is really popular. Greta:Buddy Hackett my knuckle […]

4. […] P.S. If you want to see how my man hands post turned bizarro, click here. […]