Jenny McCarthy and Lose for Good
We’ve been telling you about Lose for Good for the last few days. Weight Watchers is helping it’s members lose weight and at the same time raising money and food for families in need. Here’s the deal - you go to your Weight Watchers meeting and bring a food donation. Not only will YOU be helping but Weight Watchers is donating up to $1-million dollars to Share Our Strength and Action Against Hunger.
So how do we know all about this? Well Weight Watchers chose Does This Blog Make Us Look Fat? as a blog champion for this community effort. We were honored to travel to Los Angeles to meet the CEO of Weight Watchers, David Kirchhoff, and the spokesperson for Lose for Good – Jenny McCarthy. And in the spirit of Does This Blog Make Us Look Fat?
Here’s my Top Five Tips for Standing Next to Jenny McCarthy in a Photograph
1. Suck it in – suck it WAY in.
2. Make sure your roots are done.
3. Wear your glasses so you can tell yourself that dark circles/wrinkles are invisible.
4. Don’t wear the same t-shirt as movie star you are about to meet. (We have a Lose for Good t-shirt but it doesn’t have the same effect as when Jenny wears hers.)
5. Crop the photo to obscure “actual size.”
(I have no explanation on why I chose to wear Hunger-Monster-Orange.)
Over the next few weeks we’ll introduce you to the other blog champions for Lose for Good and some great Weight Watcher Leaders who led the charge against hunger during last year’s Lose for Good campaign. And as a special bonus:
Top Three Tips for Standing Next to Weight Watchers CEO David Kirchhoff in a Photograph
1. Stand up straight, tip-toe if posssible. Mr. Kirchhoff is tall.
2. Study your points values because there could be a pop quiz.
3. Explain at length how you didn’t intentionally dress like The Hunger Monster and go on and on about it because certainly CEO’s of companies have extra time to hear long rambling explanations about the shirt you’re wearing and how you probably should have worn that other thing you packed for your first trip to L.A.
In case you think I exaggerate…
Now go Lose for Good!