Cheesy!

We got a free sample of some new cheese products from Weight Watchers and well. We’re in love with them and want to marry them. The little slivers of spreadable cheese made our lives complete! Okay maybe we exaggerate but see we’re fans of cheese. And now we’re obsessed with these Weight Watchers cheeses because they don’t make us feel like we cheated on anything. Here’s the official information. It doesn’t mentioned obsession or love or cheating but well here’s the info:

The new Weight Watchers Gourmet Cheese Wedges come in four mouth-watering varieties – Original Swiss, Garlic & Herb, Parmesan Peppercorn and Jalapeño Pepper – and are perfect for spreading onto crackers, apple slices, celery sticks and more for a deliciously fun and easy snack.  Each rich and creamy wedge has only 30 calories, packs more fiber than the leading competitor and comes with a POINTS® value of 1. The wedges have a suggested retail price of $2.99-$3.99.  The new eight-ounce variety of Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Cream Cheese Spread is ideal for baking and snacking alike with pre-measured servings and the same easy-to-spread goodness that has made Weight Watchers cream cheese products a hit. And in addition to its flavor merits, the spread boasts 40 percent less fat than regular cream cheese and a POINTS® value of 1 per serving. The cream cheese spread has a suggested retail price of $1.69-$1.99.

These wedges come in circular packages just FYI if you’re looking for them in the store.

So we want to spread the cheese around (sorry sort of punnish) and we’ve got two FREE COUPONS to share. So just drop a comment in the comments section and we’ll choose two winners at random. We’ll announce a winner Friday morning. And here’s our question what non-cheating thing should we spread these cheeses on? We’ve been eating ‘em on their own and know they would be perfect on top of…..

Comments

17 Responses to “Cheesy!”
  1. Lynn C says:

I love cheese! And I have been totally disappointed in the kraft 100 calorie packs of cheese. Have you tasted that? It’s like slightly solidified Velveta. (which has it’s place, don’t get me wrong, velveta is wonderful for some dishes, but you just don’t. don’t. don’t. eat it plain. Kraftfail!)

Anyway, Special K has a great cracker, like 17 crackers for 1.5 or 2 points (I can’t remember off the top of my head and I ate them all last week) that comes in a harvest wheat and sundried tomato flavors. Really good!
    .-= Lynn C´s last blog ..Gravitational Absolutist =-.

2. furiousball says:

i bet these are awesome with some bacon on top too

3. bleedsblu says:

All I would need is cheese flavored toothpaste and I could die happy, cheese please

4. Jessica S says:

That sounds heavenly and I’m a BIG fan of FREE!!! Have been doing WW for years and love most of their products but getting tired of same old American/Cheddar. I do love Laughing Cow but it’s expensive.

I’m a big fan of Wheat Thins, all flavors and also Triscuits (cracked pepper and olive) are da bomb!!!

Really love your blog, BTW (yes, I’m shamelessly brown nosing to get the cheese!) ;-)

Jessica

5. Crissy says:

I think my daughter and hubby would love these!

6. Linda says:

Wow sounds like a winner, how about crunchy celery and peppers.

7. Margaret says:

For a truly non-cheating snack, I’d go with celery. Sounds like it would be divine on a Wheat Thin, though!

8. Gayle says:

Mmmmmmmelba toast.
    .-= Gayle´s last blog ..Weighting and Watching =-.

9. melissa says:

I have been dying to try this product! Getting it for free would make my day! ;)

10. Suzy says:

Celery all the way, or mixed into some tofu noodles.

11. Char Shadler says:

….with hot fudge and whipped cream, please, and then deep fried in bacon grease! BTW….I never did receive my free Yo Crunch coupon. I was looking forward to it. How can you beat yogurt with crunchy little morsels on top??!!!

12. Amber B says:

I love cheese!

13. Karen says:

I’ve been on WW for a year now, but hadn’t heard about this new cheese. I love Laughing Cow cheese wedges, so I’m sure these are great also. Love to use them when I make Egg Beaters in a mug!

14. LibraryGirl62 says:

Cheese~Cheese~Cheese! I have a cheese lover who is trying to fit in a prom dress in 6 weeks-she would love this thing!

15. Kathleen says:

Am a fan of the Laughing Cow and will definitely be on the look out for this new product. Laughing Cow is great but can be spendy.

Spreadable cheese on a sandwich thin with roast beef or turkey is fabulous.

16. Amy says:

This sounds great and I always love coupons. I would probably pair it with apples or wheat thins.

17. Lindy says:

The cheese sounds like a dream come true – especially if it tastes good.