Free Book TODAY ONLY – Then Let’s Party!

On Groundhog Day Your Twitter Diet was FREE all day on the following eBook stores. The free offer is now over and the eBook retailers are charging for it. It is $3.99 or LESS at the following retailers. We kept the price low. Is the price of LESS than a cup of coffee a good bargain for something that could CHANGE the way to live? Yes. Thousands of people are using Twitter to change their lives. It’s your turn!

Join me EVERY Thursday and Sunday night on Twitter with the hashtag #twitterdiet to tap into the power of a support system to power you to your goals! We party at 8 to 9p.m. EST. Let support be your SECRET SAUCE!

My philosophy is this whole thing needs to be FUN – watch my little video Portion Control Freak! And catch my Diet Humor Talk Show – Rebecca Regnier’s Full Plate – online every week. We’ll bring some funny into your healthy lifestyle. Thank you for visiting!

Comments

10 Responses to “Free Book TODAY ONLY – Then Let’s Party!”
  1. Is there a way to download onto my computer as a PDF or anything, as I do not possess any of these fancy items? Thanks.

2. Molly Jo says:

AlexandraFunFit yes you can get “kindle for PC” as a free download on amazon. I have it on my laptop.

3. Laugh It Off Ladies says:

Thank you for sharing that Molly!

4. Jane Blitz says:

Can I download something so that I can have the book on my Mac? I left my Ipad with Kindle and Nook at work today!

5. Sharon says:

As a couple of others mentioned, I don’t have access to the tools suggested. PDF would be great.

6. Kapey says:

I am not sure that I am going to the right area – i have used the ibooks icon and gone to my actual itunes and it says i have to pay 3.99 or get the free sample. Is it only the sample that is free?

7. Alexis says:

Hello. I would love your book but my iPhone will not download the kindle version and the groundhog day promotion is not working in the iTunes store. It is still charging the normal amount. I am sad because I really wanted to read it. I downloaded the sample few pages for iBook. Any suggestions? I read others were having the same issues. Thank you!

8. Linda says:

This is a generous offer Molly, but B&N charge me 3.99 today. 2-2-12
    Any suggestions?

Thank you.
    Linda

9. I followed a link through Hungry Girl on FaceBook …. this book looks interesting. It was listed as free, but when I downloaded it for my NOOK I was charged $3.99.

What’s going on? I feel like I’ve been scammed.

10. Laugh It Off Ladies says:

The book was free on February 2nd. And it was 3.99 today – it’s normal price. If anyone has any trouble please email me – Rebecca – at dtbmulf@gmail.com. Thank you SO MUCH for your interest.